I am so thankful that whatever seems to be going on with me does not seem to be too serious. It is more of an annoying kind of thing, and not a life threatening thing. They have ruled out tumors and liver disease. It has just disrupted my life, and it very irritating. I have so much that I SHOULD be doing, and it is hard to do when I am sick.
I have learned a few things…
1. My favorite saltines are Zesta.
2. I like Diet 7Up more than Diet Sprite, but I do like Diet Sierra Mist a lot.
3. No matter what kind of clear soda it is, I like it much more when it is slightly flat.
4. Laying in bed makes my back hurt, plus it is boring.
5. I thought I liked the idea of the house being quiet and being alone, but truly it is only nice for a little while. Then it gets boring.
6. My kids are loud. Even when they are trying to be quiet.
7. I am really not good at being bored.
8. I am a control freak. I hate not KNOWING what is going on. Because, I obviously think that if I KNOW what is going on I can fix it.
9. I forgot how much fun snail mail is. A dear friend has sent me two actual get well cards. They lifted my day.
10. I have so many praying friends. I am humbled. I know that the Great Physician is listening to our requests.